How is your application processed?
- A selection panel is established to review prospective applicants
- The criteria for selection include: academic performance, interest and experience living in an international community, leadership and teamwork, participation and involvement.
- Our aim is a balance of male, female, Australian and international applicants.
- Applications for semester one can be submitted at any time and will be reviewed for consideration from September/October with offers made from November.
- Applications for semester two can be submitted at any time and will be reviewed in April/May.
- When your application has been received and reviewed, and deemed suitable, an offer for accommodation will be made to you. Upon acceptance within a certified period of time, a contract is signed and your deposit is paid. Full payment for the remaining fees is due one month prior to the commencement of the contract.
- Once an offer is made, your deposit of AUD $2,000 is required to secure your room.
- The fees are set by the Board of Management in October each year.
- Please apply as soon as possible (before you receive an offer from the university).